16 May 2010

If you find a puddle -

get in it.

 

When you know cool people, cool things happen  -- especially if it rains.

 

  

Thanks for being so cool, Kendra and Jeanette! 

And Brookston and Everett:  you’re cool too.

5 comments:

Amy Rose said...

That looks like soooo much fun. I can't believe it's warm enough for you guys to do that in the rain! So jealous.

And that house that you mentioned? That's the one I wish you lived in too! Weird, huh... Maybe it means something.

Valentines said...

Your little guys are so cute! I'm proud of you for letting them play in the puddles - some moms would never allow it! I can tell they are having lots of fun.

LinKOB said...

Oh My Gosh! We did that when we were kids! I didn't think anyone dared let their kidlets play in the rain let alone puddles! I'm proud of ya kiddo : ) See ya soon!

Alison said...

i love these pics! they look like they are having so much fun! remember when we played in puddles in Maine! i still love it! way to be!

ladawn said...

Yay---puddles!! Years ago, Nick and his cousin played in the puddles and it's a wonder they weren't sucked down the drain.