You know that's awesome. Do you guys remember when I did Hallie's head in one of those? Nick inspired that one too.
OH my gosh -that first picture! Who IS that man???????Hilarious.
haha...I love the 3rd picture. The expression on the lil guy on the right is so cute.
sweet... and that is why you married that man... you needed someone as random as you.
Oh, how will Zoe choose. Lol
all three look totally gansta'. in a non criminal way. :)
These are G R E A T! At least there are pictures to keep you up on what happens when you nap! Like to think Nick's not holding out anything more radical! Love you guys : )
These pics are AWESOME!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You know that's awesome. Do you guys remember when I did Hallie's head in one of those? Nick inspired that one too.
OH my gosh -that first picture! Who IS that man???????
Hilarious.
haha...I love the 3rd picture. The expression on the lil guy on the right is so cute.
sweet... and that is why you married that man... you needed someone as random as you.
Oh, how will Zoe choose. Lol
all three look totally gansta'. in a non criminal way. :)
These are G R E A T! At least there are pictures to keep you up on what happens when you nap! Like to think Nick's not holding out anything more radical! Love you guys : )
These pics are AWESOME!
Post a Comment