- is inversely proportional to the number of pulls twins give.
(Aside from the bangs in my eyes, I like it.)
Nicole! you KNOW i love it :)
It hasn't been that short since you were a very little girl trying to grow hair! I like it.
love it! I've never seen it that short - love it!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Thanks for some pictures, you look so good! (Even with the bangs in your eyes, in my opinion. Although I know they can be irritating, they don't detract from the way you look!!)
wow Kelly's comment appeared at the exact same time mine did. Awesome.
i love the hair. you look sooooo hott. seriously. and the bangs in your eyes look hott too. rock it!
There's the super model that I know and love...
AHHHH!!! I LOVE it! I'm seriously thinking of cutting mine, now, cuz honestly, I don't think long is for me. We'll see...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Nicole! you KNOW i love it :)
It hasn't been that short since you were a very little girl trying to grow hair! I like it.
love it! I've never seen it that short - love it!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Thanks for some pictures, you look so good! (Even with the bangs in your eyes, in my opinion. Although I know they can be irritating, they don't detract from the way you look!!)
wow Kelly's comment appeared at the exact same time mine did. Awesome.
i love the hair. you look sooooo hott. seriously. and the bangs in your eyes look hott too. rock it!
There's the super model that I know and love...
AHHHH!!! I LOVE it! I'm seriously thinking of cutting mine, now, cuz honestly, I don't think long is for me. We'll see...
Post a Comment