I don’t know much about this band, but I enjoy watching some of their videos. I hope you do too:
aaannnd another: Ok Go – Here it goes again (I could only make the link work, sorry about that.
I don’t know much about this band, but I enjoy watching some of their videos. I hope you do too:
aaannnd another: Ok Go – Here it goes again (I could only make the link work, sorry about that.
3 comments:
Can you imagine how much time it took to set something like that up? What would I do if I had that much time on my hands...
My favorite part is the spoons and the cups, and... the flags. Awesome.
so I don't know if youtube somehow knows that I watched this video on your blog, but now pretty much NO matter WHAT I watch on youtube this music video comes up as one of their suggestions for what I watch next... strange? coincidence? creepy? I'm not sure...
Those are so neat...haha.
Post a Comment