
We stopped during our morning walk for some Halloween pictures under
my favorite tree on campus.
my favorite tree on campus.



At this point brookston decided it was too cold and everett readily agreed. Both politely asked to be returned to their red Cadillac stroller and be on their way home.







5 comments:
They are soooo adorable! Is it easy for you to tell them apart?
WOW! OooH-la-la! WOO-HOO! Yipee!
(See, it worked! All you had to do is post a bunch of pictures of those gorgeous boys, and I was more than satisfied.... No stress. None at all...).
LOVE IT!
Ah, Nicole and fall leaves. I see you're starting the boys young on the path that will lead them to a shared fascination. Unless they were traumatized by how cold it was...
I so miss the beautiful leaves of the midwest in the fall. Love the pictures.
The boys are getting so big and so cute!! :)
Post a Comment