We arrived and loaded up the boys bjorn style. You could tell they were excited. They had been here in the womb and were dying to see what the place actually looked like on the outside.
Like all good tourists we asked someone to take our picture, so here we are on our way in:
It was lunch time so we headed straight for the cafeteria. To our delight, surprise and wonderment we had chosen a day when meatballs were 99¢.
We ate meatballs.
After lunch we headed to the floor. You can tell how much the boys were enjoying themselves in these pictures taken in the toy department. I mean, look at the sheer thrill on their faces.
Then we wandered around the show rooms.
Everett especially liked this library.
The boys decided they'd rather eat the usual than have meatballs, so they had their meal in the car. That was an adventure.
Before we left we decided to eat meatballs again.
They were 99¢.
Since we saved so much money on the meatballs we decided it was financially sound to buy some chocolate cake. You can see Everett eyeing it. Don't worry, we kept an eye on him.
This time we ate I got gravy on Everett's head.
And, you guessed it:
Mr. Atomic strikes again!
Just as we were about to head home, Everett fell victim.
Just as we were about to head home, Everett fell victim.
Everett gets his clean up amidst all his IKEA booty.
Finally we were headed home. Everett and Brookston made a couple of friends @ IKEA so we brought them home with us.
And here we are at home enjoying the new play gym:

6 comments:
Nicole, these pictures are really cute! Not just the kiddos; you and Nick look pretty cute yourselves. I just saw another post recently where the kiddo fell asleep with his hand holding the little dangling toy, and I'm just awed that their grip is so good that they can sleep like that. I wonder if their hands feel all tingly from lack of blood when they wake up.
So, my prediction about Hallie pointing and yelling baby came true, and we were just looking at the pictures!
There was something else I was going to say... but, Hallie just made a huge mess and it's gone. Let's just say this: I really like you.
:)
Leon is constantly asking about your boys. He loves it when you update your blog because we just sit and laugh together. He wants to meet them. Me too! I love the photos. They're so sweet. I hope you guys are doing good. It looks like you're having fun. I hope mommyhood is going well too.
Nicole, I love your commentary along with the pictures. You nail it pretty good : ). We have the cutest grandkids ever, don't you think?! Love ya, Mom : )
Nicole,
So we are also huge fans of the Charlotte IKEA. We have slowly been filling our home with stuff from there. Next time you guys come, we would love to see you guys. We live in South Charlotte right off of 485. Your boys are super cute.
Nicole-
We love your pictures. It's fun to see someone else doing the double bjorn fun. Do you get tons of people saying "Oh! You have twins!" I am occasionally tempted to say "Oh my gosh! We do! Honey - where did this other baby come from?"
Anyway, love your blog and your babies are adorable.
Post a Comment