Nick speaking: In addition to it being oh so stylish it features a seating capacity of 100 lbs which can be evenly or not so evenly distributed amongst 2 children. It comes in at 26 lbs with 8" *bling* spinner wheels. Wait--no spinners, but they do roll, which probably contributed to its 5 star customer rating from joggingstroller.com. Its mean AND lean with a 29" wingspan like Alan Greenspan. It may even fit into some closet somewhere being only 11" wide when folded. I'll leave the rest to my man from strollerdepot.com to fill you in on the rest.
One last thing. It was very very hard to find this stroller at a not retail price. But we did. I am a man, and I have to mention not paying full retail price.
Nicole speaking again: I'd like to thank the many friends and family members that contributed to this purchase. We couldn't have done it without you and I hope you're proud to see what you made possible. We did our homework folks: this is our dream stroller. Thanks again.
One last thing. It was very very hard to find this stroller at a not retail price. But we did. I am a man, and I have to mention not paying full retail price.
Nicole speaking again: I'd like to thank the many friends and family members that contributed to this purchase. We couldn't have done it without you and I hope you're proud to see what you made possible. We did our homework folks: this is our dream stroller. Thanks again.

4 comments:
It looks like the end all be all of double strollers. I'm a little upset that I'm to heavy to take a ride...
Yeah, I'm pretty excited about it. In fact, I'm so excited about it that I think I won't be able to wait for babies to come before I take it out for a stroll when it arrives. I'll probably throw the ridiculously cute stuffed monsters my friend Kristi made me in there and go for a walk as soon as it comes. I'll be sure to get pictures of course.
So did you go out for a stroll with it today? I like the way it looks, not that you're worried about opinions and/or advice anymore! :)
That's a pretty wicked stroller!
So, do you mind sharing the site you found the stroller at? Because we're in the market for a double stroller, and I'm TERRIBLE at finding the deals!
Post a Comment