I'm a little behind on these pregnancy development progression documentation things. As I'm writing this I'm at week 22, but here's a picture at week 20. It's not the best picture in the world, but I'm no photographer. Check out my friend
Kelly or
Rebecca for that, I'm so jealous of these photos. I should have been a photographer... (p.s. I owe this maternity shirt to Rebecca, thanks I wear it all the time, as you've probably seen.)

Anyway, there I am. You may also notice the haircut I got earlier that day. I took this photo using Nick's
joby, which I highly recommend. It's an excellent gift, especially for men who never ask for gifts, you know the type.
My moms will be here in 4 days! I can't wait!
3 comments:
Lookin' good! I wish I had a clearer shot of the haircut though...
lookin' good! loooookin' good.
Jameson came home from his mission with one of those Joby things. I think they are pretty cool. Wish I had one.
Lucky you having your moms come. You look great. Thanks for keeping us "posted".
Post a Comment