Al is a nice girl. She likes being crafty, cooking chicken pot pie with no chicken, watching movies, sleeping in, and being cool all the time. She loves Twilight and Edward, and that's no lie. So in honor of her happy evening headed out to see the midnight release of Twilight, I turned her into a vampire. Here it is Al, this is for you:
Alison as a nice girl: (with a really sultry look on her face...)

Alison as vampire
Have fun tonight Al. I wish I could be there to see you see it! Breathe for me, okay.
3 comments:
I wish I could be there to see her see it too! Al always looks so hot...
oh my goodness!!! nicole you totally rock! i have been meaning to ask you for those pics. i am pretty sure i am going to have the time of my life.
I L*O*V*E* your blog header picture! It rocks my socks off!
And your blog is awesome - I can't believe I didn't know about it from Day 1. But all is well since I know about it now.
But how did you do pumpkins every year if Nick was on his mission--must have been after he returned? My favorite was lovestruck smile (I can't remember the real name, but I think it was the first one of Nick's).
Post a Comment