I'm on page 655 and I still don't know who John Galt is. I have my suspicions however. My favorite quotes/ideas from the book so far:
" ...achievement [is] the greatest gift a human being could offer to others."
and this exchange:
Dagny: "Hank, this is great." (speaking of something he created)
Hank: "Yes."
He said it simply, openly. There was no flattered pleasure in his voice, and no modesty. This, she knew, was a tribute to her, the rarest one person could pay another: the tribute of feeling free to acknowledge one's own greatness, knowing that it is understood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I see connections to the book everywhere, all the time... it's driving me crazy. I can't wait for you to finish it!
i found your blog!! i will totally add those vidoes if you want me to. oh, and i will not be participating in your book reading fun. 1,169 pages is maybe too much for me right now. i am not in a reading mood these days.
Post a Comment